Below is a list of my publications, as well as links that will allow you to download pdf versions of the papers.
17) “The Metalinguistic Dimension of the Dispute Over Legal Positivism”, Legal Theory. (forthcoming)
16) “Quasi-Expressivism about Statements of Law: A Hartian Theory”, Oxford Studies in Philosophy of Law, Vol. 3. Eds. Gardner, Green, and Leiter. Oxford University Press. Co-authored with Stephen Finlay. (forthcoming). pdf
14) “Conceptual History, Conceptual Ethics, and The Aims of Inquiry: A Framework for Thinking About The Relevance of the History/Genealogy of Concepts to Normative Inquiry”, Ergo. Vol. 3, No. 2, 27-64 (2016). pdf / link
12) “Deliberative Indispensability and Epistemic Justification”, Oxford Studies in Metaethics, Vol. 10. Ed. Shafer-Landau. Oxford University Press. 104-133. Co-authored with Tristram McPherson. (2015). pdf
10) “Antipositivist Arguments from Legal Thought and Talk: The Metalinguistic Response”, Pragmatism, Law, and Language. Ed. Hubbs and Lind. Routledge. 56-75. Co-authored with Tim Sundell. (2014). pdf