Graduate & Professional School Fair
Wednesday, October 7th 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Dartmouth College – Hanover, NH
The Dartmouth College Center for Professional Development invites you to participate in our annual graduate and professional school fair. This is a great opportunity to build your presence for your institution or program and meet talented Dartmouth students and alumni looking to explore graduate and professional school opportunities.
Register today to establish your presence, engage students and alumni, raise their awareness, and introduce them to your application process and institutional culture.
Early Bird Registration: Deadline: August 7, 2015
- $100.00 for ½ booth
- $200.00 for full booth representing multiple graduate programs (3 representatives max)
Regular Registration (after August 7th): Deadline: September 11, 2015
- $125.00 for ½ booth
- $225.00 for full booth representing multiple graduate programs (3 representatives max)
***We also encourage you to register for the Colby, Bowdoin and Bates Colleges Graduate and Professional School Fair on Monday, October 5 – Tuesday, October 6th.
If you have any questions about the Dartmouth Graduate & Professional School Fair, please contact Bonnie Holbrook at 603-646-2603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create your DartBoard login (if your organization does not already have a DartBoard account):
To Register for the Graduate & Professional School Fair:
- Log in using your DartBoard username and password at https://www.myinterfase.com/dartmouth/employer/
If you need a reminder of your username and password, email Bonnie Holbrook (email@example.com).
- Once logged in, pull down on the tab at the top of the screen titled "Career Fairs and Events" and select "Search."
- Click on "Fairs" again and hit "Search."
- You'll see multiple events listed. Select 2015 GRADUATE & PROFESSIONAL SCHOOL Fair, and click the corresponding Register hyperlink at the far right of the screen.
- Complete or edit the fields as needed to finish your registration. *IMPORTANT: Be sure your Organization Description is NO MORE THAN 150 words. This description will appear in our online Graduate & Professional School Fair Directory.
- After you select a form of payment, the system will reveal applicable fees. At the end of your registration, you will be able to print an invoice to raise a check OR print a receipt if you paid online by credit card.
Fair confirmations (shipping info, parking & other logistics) will be emailed by Sept. 16.
We hope to see you in October!