3 PM - 4 PM
IRB Education Session
DHMC, Borwell 758W
11 AM - 1 PM
GSMD Registrar's Suite, DHMC
The Committee for the Protection of Human Subjects (CPHS) is the Institutional Review Board (IRB) at Dartmouth College- a federally mandated committee with the charge of overseeing institutional research projects involving human participants. The CPHS serves as the IRB for Dartmouth College and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
The mission of the CPHS is to protect the rights and welfare of research participants.
All submissions to CPHS must be completed via RAPPORT. RAPPORT is a web-based integrated research administration system that will manage submissions and correspondence with CPHS. Access RAPPORT at the link below.
1) Registration information for IRB Education Sessions is located on our Education page.
2) We are pleased to announce the initiation of the: 'Human Research Protection Program(HRPP) brown bag series' on the first Tuesday of each month at noon. To RSVP and for more information click Here!
1) RAPPORT is a web-based integrated research administration system that manages submissions and correspondence with CPHS.
2) RAPPORT must be used for all submissions, including initial applications, renewals, revisions, SAEs, protocol deviations, etc.
3) CPHS no longer accepts any submissions via email, fax, or Hinman.
Last Updated: 12/6/16